Monday, October 28, 2019

Breakup, pt. 2

I'm feeling abandoned; no one betrayed anyone, we simply decided that it was best that the relationship come to an end. We still loved each other; I still loved her. She had been my support, my companion, the person I shared everything with, for years. And now that's gone. And dealing with her being gone means I need her even more, and her having been my intimate means I feel I should be sharing this experience specifically with her. Except now she's largely happy with her life elsewhere, and my sadness brings her down. She says it's too hard on her emotionally, and so if I say something to her that expresses that I'm struggling, I can expect not to hear from her for at least a day. It feels abusive; structurally, I am abused by it. I blocked her on FB and then immediately thought to check Whatsapp to see if she had messaged me there. I'm incredibly frustrated with the band, because of scheduling impossibilities, and I would talk to her about it, but now I don't have her. I have no one to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment